Discover all hidden treasures
from different corners of our region.
in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council ("GDPR") and in accordance with Article 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Act")
As with the processing of personal data in connection with the filling in of the Contact Form, we would like to inform you as a person concerned about your rights and the terms of processing your personal data. At the same time, we would like to assure you that the protection of your personal data is important to our organization and that we have established security measures in line with GDPR for this purpose.
IDENTIFICATION DATA AND INFORMATION OF THE OPERATOR
Business name: Trenčín region
Registered office: K dolnou stanici 7282 / 20A
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal information provided in this form is used to contact you again and send you a quotation.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data is necessary for the submission of a quotation - execution of a pre-contractual measure at the request of the person concerned under Art. Article 6 (1) b) GDPR (Section 13 (1) (b) of the Act)
Your personal data can be provided to the following categories of recipients:
Beneficiary in a third country or international organization
Beneficiary in a Member State (EU and EEA)
- IT Service / Maintenance Provider (for inspection only)
- Provider of the web host to store and back up data
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THE THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
She is not, and she does not even think.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the time necessary to respond to your message (about 15 days).
LEARNING OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION
In accordance with Articles 13 - 21 of the GDPR (Section 19-27 of the Personal Data Protection Act), you are the person concerned:
• the right to request from the operator access to personal data relating to your person and to confirm whether personal data relating to you are processed (Article 15 GDPR),
• the right to correct your incorrect or incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR),
• the right to delete your personal data if the purpose of processing has ended or if any of the conditions of Article 17 of the GDPR,
• the right to limit the processing of personal data, in the case of Article 18 GDPR,
• the right to object to the processing of personal data, in the case of Article 21 GDPR,
• the right to transfer personal data under Article 20 GDPR,
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings under § 100 of the Act,
You can apply your rights in writing to the operator's address or to the e-mail address given in the header of this document. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS
the requirement that is needed to make and send you a quotation. Due to the failure to provide the required personal data, you will not be able to send the requested bid, other consequences are not.
AUTOMATIC DECIDING INCLUDING PROFILING
The operator does not use automated individual decision-making or profiling to process personal data for that purpose.