Discover all hidden treasures
from different corners of our region.
in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council ("GDPR") and in accordance with Article 19 of Act No. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Act")
As with the processing of personal data in connection with the newsletter , we would like to inform you as a person concerned about your rights and the terms of processing your personal data. At the same time, we would like to assure you that the protection of your personal data is important to our organization and that we have established security measures in line with GDPR for this purpose.
IDENTIFICATION DATA AND INFORMATION OF THE OPERATOR
Business name: Trenčín region
Registered office: K dolnou stanici 7282 / 20A
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Information about various events, news, goods and activities of the operator (newsletters).
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Consent to the processing of their personal data - Art. Article 6 (1) a) GDPR (Section 13 (1) (a) of the Act)
Your personal data can be provided in the following categories:
Beneficiary in a third country or international organization:
Beneficiary in a Member State (EU and EEA):
- Provider of web hosting for storage and / backup of data
- IT Service / Maintenance Provider (for inspection only)
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THE THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
She is not, and she does not even think.
TIME OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the duration of your interest in news subscriptions. If the client wishes to cancel subscriptions, they will cease to send him newsletters and his personal data in the database will be deleted.
LEARNING OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION
In accordance with Articles 13 - 21 of the GDPR (Section 19-27 of the Personal Data Protection Act), you are the person concerned:
• the right to request from the operator access to personal data relating to your person and to confirm whether personal data relating to you are processed (Article 15 GDPR),
• the right to correct your incorrect or incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR),
• the right to delete your personal data if the purpose of processing has ended or if any of the conditions of Article 17 of the GDPR,
• the right to limit the processing of personal data, in the case of Article 18 GDPR,
• the right to object to the processing of personal data, in the case of Article 21 GDPR,
• the right to transfer personal data under Article 20 GDPR,
• the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings under § 100 of the Act,
You can apply your rights in writing to the operator's address or to the e-mail address given in the header of this document. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
LEARNING OF THE RIGHT TO UNDERSTAND YOURSELF
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information regarding news subscriptions at any time, via the Cancel subscription button or at firstname.lastname@example.org . Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its recall.
PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS VOLUNTARY
If you are interested in news subscriptions, we will need your E-mail so we can send you an electronic newsletter. Due to the failure to provide an email address, you will not be able to send electronic newsletters - newsletters, other consequences are not. The provision of your personal data is voluntary.
AUTOMATIC DECIDING INCLUDING PROFILING
The operator does not use automated individual decision-making or profiling to process personal data for that purpose.